A complete and comprehensive building surveying practice to provide professional and technical services to commercial and residential clients.

Building Survey

A Building Survey is the most thorough and detailed report that you can commission on the condition of a property. The survey is usually carried out by a Chartered Surveyor who will be a member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) in which case he or she will have the letters Asoc RICS, MRICS or FRICS after his or her name. The RICS ensures that all its members maintain professional standards in their work.

HomeBuyer Report

A clear layout which is easy to understand so that you will quickly find the details you need. Reference to the energy performance of the property, as recorded in the Energy Performance Certificate, bringing the report up to date. Colour coded condition ratings make it easier to interpret the condition of various elements of the property.

Example 1 | Example 2

Home Condition Surveys

These are straight forward surveys suitable for relatively modern houses where no major problems are anticipated. If your building is very old or you are aware that it may have major problems then you should consider a more comprehensive Building Survey.

About Les Yates Surveys

Les Yates Surveys Ltd have over 30 years experience in construction and surveying. Our experience ranges from design and construction of small domestic extensions to the renovation of listed buildings. Through the years we have provided design and technical services to many local authorities and the private sector as building consultants, developing a reputation for professionalism and efficient delivery of complex high value projects.

Operating with low overheads our fees are very competitive ensuring that domestic clients can benefit from our professional surveying and contract administration services and potentially save money on build costs, contract over runs and excessive contractor claims for extra works. Learn more about Les Yates the managing director.

Regulated by RICS

My certifications